NOX App Player Free Download
NOX App Player Free Download full version in single link. Now run android applications on PC free by NOX App Player for windows 32/64 bit.
Nox APP Player produces a virtual Android tablet on your computer; its setup isn’t quick but straightforward, and you can log on to your Google Play account, to download all applications.
NOX App Player Overview
Nox APP Player emulates the Android operating system, letting you run Android applications on your computer or Mac. Ranging from messaging applications to games, you can simultaneously run any Android app or different applications on your PC. For the NOX App Player review, it has received critical acclaim around the globe.
Why NOX App Player?
Nox APP Player produces a virtual Android tablet on your computer. Its setup isn’t quick but straightforward, and you can log on to your Google Play account, to download all applications. Plus, you can change the player’s settings, which include creating custom skins and assigning CPU resources to raise performance. If you’re fond of playing games with a joystick or game-pad, you can create game commands to one of these peripherals. Also, you can simultaneously sing in on different accounts. You may also like Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6 Free Download
Features in NOX App Player
This section introduces some of the most remarkable features and enhancements added in updates to NOX App Player.
• A simple interface that makes the app easy to use
• Support for multiple control devices
• A stable and reliable platform
• Based on Android 4.4.2
• X86/AMD Compatible
NOX App Player Crashing
If any PC finds an error message when running Nox App Player, you can correct it by changing the Virtual Memory Paging File Size. Windows by default manages the virtual memory size, and it can change automatically. This can result in “Nox App Player has stopped working”. To rectify this error, you should take the following steps, changing the virtual memory size:
• Right-click the Computer icon and select Properties.
• Go to Advanced system settings.
• In the System Properties windows, navigate to Advanced tab and click Settings under Performance.
• Keeping going to Advanced tab and select the Change button.
• Then uncheck “”Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers” and click “Custom size” below it.
• Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
NOX App Player Google Play Services Error
The Google Play services error is a common problem on Android devices. Not only can you face this authentication error in Nox App Player but also overcome it by following the steps mentioned below.
1. First of all, clear data from the following five applications:
• Google Play Store
• Google Play Services
• Google Play games
• Google Service Framework
• Google Cantacts Sync
2. Delete your Google account.
3. And uninstall all Play Store updates.
There you are. Your Nox App Player should now work brilliantly on PC again. For full features visit Official Website
NOX App Player Free Download
Below is the offline installer of NOX App Player full version for windows 10 and all versions.